As a VIP ticket holder, you get early access to the event and the wineries are pouring their 90+ rated wines. Once the general public enters, the wineries can expand their selection to any wines they wish to pour.
- Freestone Vineyards - Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from the Sonoma Coast (Freestone has a great tasting at their location near Occidental)
- Archery Summit - Pinot Noir from the Willamette Valley in Oregon
- Laurenz und Sophie - Gruner Vetliner from Austria
- Mini pork sliders on biscuits from Flora
- Crab cakes (almost 100% just crab in these cakes) from One Market
- Waterbar, the Ahwahnee, Girl & the Fig also had great snacks
I think I loved sampling the food more than the wine at this event!
Toast of the Town events are still yet to happen in New York, Washington, D.C., Chicago and Miami. If you live in one of those cities, I highly recommend checking it out!